Have Been Banned From All Efnet Servers

Help with EFnet related issues

Moderators: Website/Forum Admins, EFnet/Help Moderators

DJboutit

Have Been Banned From All Efnet Servers

Postby DJboutit » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 pm

I got banned from all Efent Servers user nick DJboutit IP 98.195.47.142 I was in channel room #christmas all I said was Christmas music on my radio station later tonight then got banned from all server. I do not post any link of any kinda at most I should have been banned from the channel room that is a little extreme. The user that banned me in channel room #christmas nick Santaoz, is there anything yall can do to get me unbanned. In 6 to 7 of using Efent I have been banned from channels rooms & 1 server never all servers I did not even know that was possable. If yall can not do anything to get me unbanned I done with Efnet for good I can not stay the young punks try to run Efnet the way they think it should be run kick banning people for dumb stuff when they are doing much wosre stuff than the people they kick ban. It is time to change the way Enfet does security ion efnet so others can not get banned from all Efnet servers.
munky
Site Admin

Re: Have Been Banned From All Efnet Servers

Postby munky » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 pm

glines generally expire in 24-48 hours, depending on server configuration
In God we trust,
Everyone else must have an X.509 certificate.
DJboutit

Postby DJboutit » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Been 24 hrs still banned
DJboutit

Postby DJboutit » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:40 am

Still G lined :x :x if I am still banned in 12 to 16 hrs I done with Efnet for good I can not stand these loser banning kick everyone for the dumbest reasons
dubkat

Postby dubkat » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 pm

1) It takes 3 opers to remove you from every server on the network.
2) how do you know it was SantaOz?
3) what you did is considered spamming. if you spam, you're removed the network either by human process, or a network service.
4) a spammer threating to "leave EFnet for good" because they were banned isn't going to get you very far. Infact, you just make our job easier.
5) you seem to be on the network now, idle 17 hours, so i guess you're all talk.

Merry Christmas
Dan
[A] efnet.port80.se
[O] efnet.portlane.se, irc.nordunet.se
[CHANFIX] Authentication successful. Welcome, dubkat.
ircd-ratbox & dronemon developer