EU-EFnet secretary contact

General talk about EFnet

Moderators: Website/Forum Admins, EFnet/General Moderators

ter

EU-EFnet secretary contact

Postby ter » Fri May 05, 2006 12:50 pm

I cannot find any EU-EFnet secretary contacts.. Can anyone send me PM with email ?

Thanks a lot
Nico

Postby Nico » Sat May 06, 2006 10:10 am

I don't know if there's any official secretary but you could start by asking eu-efnet officials. The application form is maintained by Grievah. I'm sure other european admins and opers could help you or direct you to the right person.
Why do you need to contact the eu-efnet secretary by the way? Maybe he's not the only one who can answer your questions.
Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Wed May 10, 2006 12:19 pm

Nico wrote:I don't know if there's any official secretary but you could start by asking eu-efnet officials. The application form is maintained by Grievah. I'm sure other european admins and opers could help you or direct you to the right person.
Why do you need to contact the eu-efnet secretary by the way? Maybe he's not the only one who can answer your questions.
The secretary of eu can be reached by mailing secretary@irc.pp.se , however unless it has something to do with an application to link eu your questions should go to any eu administrator or operator.
-- Hardy
Administrator: irc.underworld.no
Services Administrator
http://www.efnet.org admin/staff
ter

Postby ter » Wed May 10, 2006 1:15 pm

the secretary keep silence 5 days :) and eu-opers keep silence too :) is there anybody alive, who can check my application form ? :)
Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Thu May 11, 2006 4:09 pm

ter wrote:the secretary keep silence 5 days :) and eu-opers keep silence too :) is there anybody alive, who can check my application form ? :)
There has just been a election on a new secretary and we had problems with the mail server a week ago.. so might be thats the reason things have been so silent.
-- Hardy
Administrator: irc.underworld.no
Services Administrator
http://www.efnet.org admin/staff