Shell Provider looking for I:lines

General talk about EFnet

Moderators: Website/Forum Admins, EFnet/General Moderators

BigKahuna

Shell Provider looking for I:lines

Postby BigKahuna » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:48 am

Hello,

We are a newer shell provider (I will not post the name, as I am not trying to spam the forum) and a lot of our customers seem to be using EFnet. I would like to trade maybe some backgrounds or something like that in trade for some private I:lines on a few servers. If any server Opers are intrested in this, please PM me and I will at that point give you the company name and what other details you request.

Thanks!

B.K.
prefect

Postby prefect » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:59 pm

Feel free to use the forums search function. There has been several threads like this before and I do think some of those threads are still around somewhere.

The conclusion last time was; find out if there's any server nearby you giving you a stable connection. Then write a serious email with contact info, including phone# and whatnot (not that anyone would call you, but because it looks a bit more serious), and ask for i:lines.

Good luck in the shell business, i thought you were a dying rase :)
seiki

Postby seiki » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:47 pm

I was pretty sure that almost all the good servers on EFnet are open I:line these days anyway..

-douglas
kampfire

Postby kampfire » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:03 pm

Oh god.. another shell provider. Yes, lets have even more DNS pollution, DoS magnets and places for kiddiots to hide.
Silence

Postby Silence » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:19 pm

Hey,

You are more than welcome to use efnet.xs4all.nl as long as you do not run any abusive clients/bots/whatever.

However, we do not allow DNS pollution...
admin *.xs4all.nl