Bot Service?

Post everything else here

Moderators: Website/Forum Admins, Other/Off Topic Moderators

Isonaught

Postby Isonaught » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:15 pm

Hmm you're not really being very fair here. OK so maybe it might be a bad idea but do you really need to shred the poor fella over it?

Fine, yes, I am a new member here and you're right if you're thinking that I'm not exactly in any kind of position to be making suggestions about how you should treat people - but jesus christ, this guy is only looking to help people out... couldn't we be a bit less, vindictive?
There's no place like localhost (feedback loop).
Pills
Forum Admin

Postby Pills » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:25 am

If this topic wasn't 6 months dead, maybe someone would have a constructive reply. Please look at that before replying.
admin, irc.umich.edu
oper, irc.servercentral.net
Isonaught

Postby Isonaught » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:01 am

Pills wrote:If this topic wasn't 6 months dead, maybe someone would have a constructive reply. Please look at that before replying.
Hmm, sorry but on the majority of the forums I've used, threads that are only 5 or 6 notches down from the top usually aren't 6 months old, and the ones that are can be found sometimes up to 3 pages away.

Hmm, something tells me I'm not making the best impression on you. :?
There's no place like localhost (feedback loop).
HM2K

Postby HM2K » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:21 am

lol, i posted a msg for a joke in the topic of ircaddicts saying I would rent out my botnet for $10/mo to chans, it seemed to cause alot of interest :p

oh the joy...
- HM2K - https://hm2k.org/